Welcome to 515 Soudan Ave located in one of Toronto’s most desirable neighbourhoods, Davisville Village.
This urban mid-town enclave offers access to sought after Maurice Cody Public School, excellent private
schools, public transit, parks, recreational facilities including walking distance to the shopping and dining on Bayview Ave and Mt Pleasant, while only minutes to the downtown core.
This spectacular sun-filled two-storey residence is nestled on a south-facing lot and offers a private drive and built-in garage. The spacious family home has been extensively renovated throughout and boasts an
exceptional flow, perfectly proportioned principal rooms, a bright main floor study, main floor powder room, hardwood flooring, crown moulding and 2 fireplaces.
The beautifully renovated chef’s kitchen features quartz counters, plenty of cabinetry, an eat-in area and offers access to the large deck and fully fenced professionally landscaped garden oasis. A welcome outdoor retreat and a great area for the kids to play.
The second floor boasts a sumptuous master retreat with a sitting area, a large walk-in closet and a new
luxurious ensuite bathroom. Two additional sizable bedrooms offer hardwood floors, double closets, windows and enjoy access to another lovely renovated bathroom with a vanity, medicine cabinet and deep soaker tub...well suited for everyday living!
The bright finished lower level offers additional living space, with a walkout to the garden, a second kitchen, mudroom, laundry room, 3 piece bathroom and double closets. An ideal space to create a separate apartment or self-contained in-law suite.
Warm, inviting and in absolute move-in condition!
This is an ideal opportunity in one of Toronto’s prime neighbourhoods!
● COVETED LOCATION IN DAVISVILLE VILLAGE
● MAURICE CODY SCHOOL DISTRICT
● PRIVATE DRIVE FOR TWO CARS & ATTACHED GARAGE
● SOUTH FACING AND FULLY ENCLOSED LANDSCAPED GARDEN OASIS
● MAIN FLOOR POWDER ROOM
● RENOVATED KITCHEN INCLUDING FLOORS, CABINETS, COUNTERTOPS & POT LIGHTS (2016)
● ALL NEW STAINLESS STEEL KITCHEN APPLIANCES (2016)
● SEPERATE FAMILY ROOM OR HOME OFFICE WITH PLENTY OF BUILT-IN SHELVES
● MAIN AND 2ND FLOOR BATHROOMS RENOVATED (2016)
● 4TH BEDROOM CONVERTED TO MASTER WALK-IN CLOSET & NEW ENSUITE (2016)
● LOWER LEVEL EASILY A SELF-CONTAINED APARTMENT OR NANNY SUITE
● HUNTER DOUGLAS WINDOW COVERINGS
● LANDSCAPING (2016)
● 3RD BEDROOM HAS ROUGHED-IN PLUMBING AND VENT FOR 2ND LAUNDRY
● LED RECESSED LIGHTING IN THE KITCHEN, LIVING ROOM, AND STUDY
● NEW SLIM AIR CONDITIONER IN THE MASTER (2017)
● NEW AIR CONDITIONER UNIT (2016)
● LARGE SHED AT THE REAR OF THE PROPERTY
● 2 FIREPLACES
● OVERSIZED DECK
● REPLACED HUMIDIFIER (2016)
● BUILT-IN DINING ROOM STORAGE (2016)
● NEW WHIRLPOOL WASHER AND DRYER (2017)
● GUEST BEDROOM AND BABY ROOM FEATURE NEW CLOSET ORGANIZERS AND DOORS (2018)
● ARTIFICIAL TURF IN BACK GARDEN (2020)